These products were all absolute life-savers for the first 12 weeks and well worth the investment!
1) A baby carrier- for burping baby, getting on with housework and popping to the shop hands-free!
2) Cot mobile - great entertainment since the early days it kept her mesmerised in her cot.
3) Changing table - great for storage and to change baby.
4) Dummies - it's controversial but it really worked for me.
5) Night-time nappies - great for night after a feed.
6) Bouncer chair - she loved sitting in this and gazing out of the window.
7) Playmat - babies love to spread out and wriggle between sleeps!
8) Breastfeeding cushion - so much more comfortable than an ordinary cushion.
9) Giant muslins/sleeping bag - so useful and can't be kicked off at night.
10) Rattles - from 8 weeks she loved shaking rattles and maracas.
If you want to follow Sabrina's refreshingly honest journey through motherhood visit her blog The Mummy Stylist